Donate: You Can Make A Difference!
Ways to Give:
- Click the Donate Now button above!
- Join our Membership Circle and make a monthly donation of your choice, charged to your credit card (also through button above).
- Make a gift of stock or add us to your estate planning. Please call the office at (310) 455-2898 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Perhaps your employer has a matching program for donations. Please contact City Hearts at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find out.
- Make a donation in honor of a loved one as a gift for holidays, birthdays, weddings, etc. Please provide their name and mailing address in your order, and we will mail them a card letting them know a donation has been made in their honor.
- Legacy donations may also be made in memory of those departed.
What does your donation pay for?
$25 Kid's Membership
Pays for one child to attend class
$50 Teen's Membership
Pays or art supplies for one
month of classes for 15 children
$100 Adult Sponsor
Buys journals for students in
the Dance+Math program
Provides funds for dance shoes for 15
students in the Dance for Life program
Pays for photography supplies for teens
in the Fresh Focus photography program
$1000 Bronze Heart
Sponsors 10 children in arts education
workshops for homeless families
$2,500 Silver Heart
Provides for 15 students
to take weekly classes in the
World Music program.
$5,000 Gold Heart
Provides for 15 students to
take twice weekly classes in the
Shakespeare Challenge program
$10,000 Platinum Heart
Sponsors 200 children for 12 weeks
of classes in specialized
Arts and Literacy curriculum
The children of City Hearts thank you for making a big difference in their lives! Your donations help to provide programs that inspire children to make positive choices for their future, and help to break the cycle of poverty, gangs, and drugs.